Posted: Friday, June 30, 2017 12:06 AM
Company Name: Historic Hotels of Lake Geneva
Compensation$15 Hourly (plus commission)
Employment Type Full-Time
Historic Hotels of Lake Geneva is seeking energetic and entertaining characters to fill Full and Part Time hospitality positions:
Bartenders, Servers, Bustiers,
Butler, Chambermaids and
Shifts available include weekday afternoon, weeknight, weekend and special events. Prior experience is preferred but we will train the right candidate who has great people skills.
Applicants must have:
* Knowledge and or Appreciation of food, cocktail and general hospitality service
* A professional but fun "can do" customer service attitude
* Ability to lift 30 lbs.
* Flexible scheduling availability
* Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
* Foresight to prepare and maintain work areas for scheduled as well unexpected crowds
* Punctuality and reliability
* A desire to produce the best possible product at all times
* Professional communication skills and a pleasant demeanor for a hospitality environment
* Flexibility to adapt and overcome obstacles that may develop during shifts
If you are fun, outgoing, athletic, artistic or theatrical, please email our Team Captain at Jobs@HistoricLakeGeneva.com
to schedule an interview. Baker House Hotel (Wisconsin's #1 Hotel TripAdvsor) is located at 327 Wrigley Drive, Lake Geneva.
No phone calls please as we are performing for our guests.
For more information on Baker House or our sister property Maxwell Mansion, visit HistoricLakeGeneva.com
Historic Hotels of Lake Geneva is the internationally recognized, award winning company that manages both the Baker House and Maxwell Mansion. The properties can be seen on their website at HistoricLakeGeneva.com or ask anyone in town- we are the fun place with hats and where people go to make history come alive!
• Location: Kenosha / Racine, Lake Geneva, WI
• Post ID: 20143743 wisconsin